SALES AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
The Company – CP Creative
We have offices in Merthyr Tydfil and Cardiff, delivering a diverse range of creative services including graphic design, art projects, historical interpretation, photography and illustration.
It is anticipated that this post will be based in our Cardiff office at 6 North Road, CF10 3DU in the city centre adjacent to Bute Park.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are consolidating existing services and launching new services. This is a key role which will assist with this plan. The role will focus on raising the profile of the business via various marketing methods whilst also selling many of the company’s business services, in particular the role will focus on selling web services and graphic design services.
This role is a fantastic position for an eager candidate looking for a challenging and rewarding career to join a small growing business.
- A key aspect of the role will be sourcing new clients and liaising with existing clients.
- Responsible for booking appointments and attending meetings in order to sell services such as web design and graphic design
- Keeping an accurate record of customer details and inputting that information in the appropriate databases.
- Utilise a range of methods such as social media, email marketing, telesales and networking to promote the company and its services to ultimately gain new business
- Establishing new ways of generating business from both existing and new clients
- Work closely with the Graphic Designer to develop concepts and deliver design projects
- Undertake any other appropriate activities as requested by the line manager.
Do you have what we`re looking for?
- Target driven and enthusiastic to succeed
- Essential – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- Experience of sales would be an advantage – particularly advertising, web or print
How to apply
This role is a Jobs Growth Wales 6 month placement however the intention is that the role will be made permanent at the end of the placement.
Jobs Growth Wales guidelines apply.
If you are interested, please drop us a message or to apply go here.